Outside my Window...The dog is barking at passerbys.

I am thinking...I should get off this blog world and get my work done.

From the learning room...crayons, paper, stickers, books, puzzles, blocks......

I am thankful for...my family, my home, my health - the usual.

From the kitchen...lots of dirty dishes, potato chips are saying - eat me, eat me!

I am wearing... my black apron for daycare, jeans and t-shirt, shiny lip gloss.

I am reading...everyone else's blogs.

I am hoping...that my husband does really well with his new job.

I am creating...a happy environment for my children and the daycare. If mama isn't happy, no one is happy

I am hearing...traffic going by, snoring children...

Around the house...little things here and there that need to be done and caught up on before they turn into really big ones!

One of my favorite things...writing, photography.

A few plans for the rest of the week...take my children to the inlaws for MIL's birthday.

No comments: