Go ahead and steal my television

I called my mom to see if she had seen my blog yet. She went off on "dear, why would you want to expose yourself to the whole world. Anyone can see it - what if they found out who you were and came and killed your family and ransacked your house?"

She doesn't share my love of blogging.

Yes, I suppose that if someone really truly wanted to find out who I am then they could probably do it - But unless they had a personal grudge against me why on earth would they want to come and "Get Me"? Plus I am on the lower end of the social class and the most expensive thing that I own, besides the house and cars - is the television sets. So go ahead! Steal my television. And for that whole kidnapping my kids......if you ever do take one and want to bring them back? Just make sure they are fed and clean.

No comments: