Time is money, Money is time

They just don't make things like they used to. My furniture store is coming today to see about a broken spring in the couch that is ripping up the cushion. We've only had the couches since mothers day.... We bought a kitchen table and chairs from them - the chairs have all but fallen apart and they wouldn't do anything about it. So we shall see!

I have a friend that firmly believes that acting irate and @#* will get you anything you want. I am a firm believer that you should stand behind your product and what you are selling. Whether it is furniture, standards or religion. We all make mistakes but one should not purposely slack on what they are selling. One should not have to behave like an animal to get their way or to be reimbursed what is due to them.

For example, my daycare - I advertised that I would do preschool but got so busy that I didn't have time to sit down and do arts and crafts and sing and entertain their children in a school fashion. I had some parents so mad at me that they withdrew their child from my daycare.

So we live, we learn, we go on with life. As my friend that likes to act irate says "Time is money, money is time!"

I say. Time is precious don't waste it acting like a @#*.

To my friend.... I love you just the way you are. It is okay that we disagree

No comments: