Big decision

I have a really big decision to make today. Should I watch conference? Listen to conference? Listen to conference while I blog?

Then there's papers to be filed - my office looks like a bomb went off in there.

About 14 -20 loads of laundry. Most of it is daycare bedding and my own kids blankets.

The girls room needs to be painted..... yah, um, black magic marker. My husband is blaming that one on blogging and has absolutely banned me from the trip suggested for December when bloggers get together in real life. I am all for that one girls!

I have only been blogging since 4th of July.... I can't remember how I found it?
I feel like I have my own social network with new friends and I feel like I've known some of you forever. Like Alice in Wonderland falling into a black hole - except it's not crazy, it's wonderful.
Thanks for being my friend here on this blogging world.

If I don't post for the next few days, I'm playing catchup and watching the conference.

Do any of you play the conference game with your kids where they have to watch and listen for specific things to check off?

No comments: