It feels like Christmas

I love Christmas and one of my favorite traditions is listening to KLCE Classy 97 fm in Idaho falls ID. I now listen on the internet.

Gipp Forster tells feel good Christmas stories with a music background and he ends the story saying "It feels like Christmas"

You are going to love it, love it, love it!

I finally found where to purchase the stories on CD.

You can thank me later.

Oh, it feels like Christmas. I am so excited.
I just purchased both albums - click the following link.

Gipp Forster "It feels like Christmas"


P.S. I just found where you can listen to a demo......Dale Baglo

Go to this website and scroll down to It feels like Christmas and click on Sponser demo.











1 comment:

Messy Jess said...

Blogger Blog Stalker said...

I'm not quite ready for christmas but thanks for the link!

Have a great day!

October 28, 2008 12:28 PM
Delete
Blogger Me said...

Thanks for the info. I LOVE good christmas music/stories. They do this on a local radio station here but not very often (or not often enough for me).

Thanks for commenting on my blog too. I love to meet new people!

October 28, 2008 3:15 PM
Delete
Blogger McEwens said...

thansk for the links!

October 28, 2008 3:20 PM
Delete
Blogger tammy said...

How fun! I love Christmas, and I'm starting to get in the mood.

October 28, 2008 8:38 PM
Delete