Thursday 13


Thirteen Things about Jess's Mess


1 I am a busy body and multi-tasker
2 I rarely finish a project to completion
3 I love to exercise but don't.
4 I wish it were Fall all year long
5 If I had to chose just one thing for food storage it would be Mac-n-cheese
6 If changing diapers were dollars I would be rich
7 I fantasize about living a life on Nantucket
8 I have more online friends than real life friends
9 I'm one of those fat people I used to make fun of
10 I love music with a passion but suck at singing - my kids request that I shut up.
11 I am very religious but I feel like a hypocrite 80% of the time.
12 I think my life is easier than what others perceive it to be - I handle stress well
13 I love being me. I like myself. I didn't used to. But I do now.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Toni said...

We seem to have a lot in common.

Mac-n-cheese - no project to completion - millionaire diaper changers - and singing, I thought you were talking about me!!!

Happy TT and sorry it took me so long to reciprocate your visit!

Messy Jess said...

9 messy notes:

Vicki said...

Welcome to Thursday 13. Glad you joined us.

Wow, I could have written most of your 13!!

#'s
1,2,3,4,6,8,11,13

And although I don't dream of living a life on Nantucket, I do fantasize about living right on the beach.
Thursday, 13 November, 2008
Rachel said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, Jess! This is a great post, I love how open and comfortable with yourself you are!
Thursday, 13 November, 2008
Alice Audrey said...

Diapers can leave such an impression.
Thursday, 13 November, 2008
Bloggymommy said...

Good ones! I used to not like myself either; I was never "good enough". But now that I'm older and a mother and wife I find that I am liking myself more and more everyday. I'm not that bad after all! Happy TT to ya! ;)
Thursday, 13 November, 2008
Jaden Paige said...

Happy TT!

We share #'s 1,2,4,6 (yikes),8 AND 10. So I guess we have a lot in common :)
Thursday, 13 November, 2008
Lifecruiser said...

That's a great T13! I'm sure that #8 goes for many of us bloggers!
Thursday, 13 November, 2008
jayedee said...

in re: #11-i sooooooo hear you, but ya know what? He knows your heart girl.....and it's all good, i promise!
happy tt!
Thursday, 13 November, 2008
FickleMinded said...

Welcome to TT!
lol at your #10.
Thursday 13
Thursday, 13 November, 2008
Joyce said...

Hi, Jess,
You sound like fun. I'll bet you have a good time singing to those little ones anyhow. :P
Thursday, 13 November, 2008