Candid Carrie Friday Photo Fun


Candid Carrie threw out the idea of renovations
So here's a few remodelings we've done...

Lets start in the kitchen:








Then in the dining room:







The Front Room:







Off to the side - the piano room:




The Sitting Room:


The gym: minus the ballarina


The kids room:





My room:






A Hint of the Guest Bedroom:


The Laundry Rooms and Bathrooms:











A look outside my back window:


Off to the Left:





Off to the Right:


The Front Walk:



My driveway:




By the way,

you knew this was fictional,

Right?

Dream Big!

(pictures have been torn out of Better Home and Gardens Magazines)

9 comments:

Jami said...

Dude! Your house looks just like mine!! Great minds think alike, right?

Loralee and the gang... said...

It looks a little different in the wide-open state than I remember...hahah
:D
(We all have our dreams, and yours are a lot like mine!)

Mrs. Blue said...

LOL...I want to live in your dream too :)

And yes, we are fortunate to travel and live in many different places thanks to the USAF.

Nana said...

I kept pictures torn out of magazines for about 10 yrs. Until I could build my real house. It's identicle? (I watched an R rated movie tonight and can't think straight. I try to sound so innocent.) Anyway I didn't quite get your house but it turned out pretty good. Dreamin big is the only way to go.

rychelle said...

your place is very plush ;)

lmerie said...

LOL- if the inside was like that, I think I would even be pleased with the dog house!!

Nouveau Me said...

Have you been collecting the pictures over time? Because they do all go together, I think you've figured out your style. You've got a kind of airy European/Classical/Georgian/grand scale thing going on.

rychelle said...

um, yeah i "got it".

i'm pretty sure this line "pictures have been torn out of Better Home and Gardens Magazines" didn't leave any room for second guessing......;)

RhondaLue said...

I love it!