I love Christmas part nine

I was visiting some friends who lived on Saint Thomas Virgin Island...

I was browsing the little shops and I came across a music store and one little cd caught my eye.

It was a Christmas album and I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

I bought it. Little did I know that the music on that album would lift me and comfort me in the coming years.

Sue Krupa writes a very tender emotional story about a couple who have lost a child and finds the real meaning of Christmas through their grief and pain.

For anyone who has ever lost - or found love.... this is for you.

I tried to find a demo for you - but to no avail. This will have to do...


Silent night
Holy Night
All is calm
As one star shines bright

Heavens closer than I've ever seen
Angels and lullabyes
Cradle the king
Love now conquers my soul
A miracle now to behold

Be near me Lord Jesus
I need thee to stay
Close by me forever
And love me I pray

Oh how I will treasure
That you were born here
In my son's empty cradle
You brought heaven here


Silent Night/Away in a Manger
Sue Krupa

2 comments:

rychelle said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

tara @ kidz said...

I LOVE this. I'm going to see if I can find the mp3 anywhere. Beautiful. Away in a Manger is my all-time fav Christmas song. It's the 3rd verse - it always gets me, every time.