Tag: 5 things I love

Okay Becka! I will do this but you know paybacks are always better!

5 things I love

1. I love music.
I love the eighties. I love Michael Mclean, Celine Dion, Enya, Christmas music, Church hymns. I love to play the piano and one day I will learn to read music. I love my Grandpa and his intruments. I love singing to my children. I love to hum to my baby when I rock her to sleep. I love to hear others sing and play. I love to fall asleep to music. My favorite song right now is Michael McLeans's Hold on.


2. I love being lazy
Warm blanket. Toasty fire. Girl flicks. Good books. Sunbathing.
Long slow walks on the beach. Casual bike riding. Long Sunday drives. Blogging. Sitting in the hot tub....

3. I love making out.
Kissing. Cuddling. Holding hands. Backrubs. Winking. Arm around the shoulder. The "good game" spanking. A little ear nibbling. The "look" from across the room.

4. I love hosting parties/dinners/meetings.
I love to prepare my home and fix food and "play tea" and socialize with others. I also love going out for dinner...dressing up and relaxing and eating slowly - no kids involved - being served by someone else and eating food you didn't have to bake yourself...

5. I love being around other people.
Old people, young people, children and babies... I love to watch others. I like to observe. I like to smile at people and look into their eyes. I love to listen to the older people and their stories. I love watching someone else corral their children in church... it is a feeling of belonging and interacting and being part of something other than yourself. It's fun to step out of your own realm and try to see the world as others view it.

I tag you if you want to do this (I'm one of those people that don't like to leave anyone out or to pick on anyone) so just leave me a comment to let me know you are doing it and I will come and see it - I'd love to know about the things you love! Have fun with it!

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Cool lists...I like being lazy too. There's nothing like cuddling up in a fuzzy blanket wearing your fave pjs and popping a chick flick in the DVD player. Ahhhh! Heaven!

Becka Babe said...

Did I mention I LOVE your picture?! You are so beautiful!

tammy said...

I loved reading that list. Fun! Maybe I'll have to play later.

{my word verification is 'hated' - how weird when we're talking about things we love}

Heidi Ashworth said...

You are so creative! Love the way you did that. And speaking of good books and reading them, I hear there is this great book called Miss Delacourt Speaks Her Mind, kinda Jane Austeny but not so heavy and wayyyy funny. (bwaahhaahahaaaa!)