Thomas S. Monson

Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet
of The Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter Day Saints

A Prophet leads and directs the
church by communicating with God
and being a mouthpiece for the Lord.

President Monson tells the greatest
stories and they are all true.

His smile is big. In fact it is contagious.

I have loved President Monson since
I was a very little girl - that's a long time!

I make a new resolve to do better and
be better. To be repentive and forgiving.

That is my word for 2009. Repentive.

A CES Fireside will be broadcast January 11th at 6pm MST
Thomas S. Monson will be the speaker.
You can visit any LDS church to see the broadcast.
You can view it on the internet. Click here.



























Click on the picture of Jesus
to learn more about
The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints

6 comments:

McEwens said...

Sometimes I think those CES firesides are the best kept secrets in the church!! They are so wonderful, yet so few know about them!

pearlsandchocolate.com said...

Great thoughts! Over the holidays we were in Palm Springs and guess who I saw at church? Dallin Oaks! Cool huh!

tammy said...

Great word. Love the pics and love the man.

Lisa Loo said...

I agree with Pam---thanx for the heads up! And love your post!!

Cynthia said...

What wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing those.

devri said...

What a great post there girly..

I heart him,and heart you.