Another one bites the dust...

I love Jon. He has been my ultimate happiness and my biggest frustration.

Jon decided to take a hammer to his fathers flat screen television...



It's my fault really. I am still working on the girls room and left all my tools in their room on the dresser.


The girls messy room


Jon's messy room (the full size bed used to be the girls - hence the pink sheets!)


Needless to say I wasn't happy about it. Darrel needs his reprieve from the daycare when he comes home at night and his room and his t.v. are his sanctuary. So I did what I had to do. I replaced his broken t.v. with the kids.

I never wanted a t.v. in my front room and now it's gone! I have celestialized my front room and the house is SO quiet!








Because the t.v. was larger than the one in our bedroom Armour... I had to haul that beast up the stairs with the television stand it was sitting on. Another major project and re-arranging the furniture in the front room and our bedroom.




I am up to my ears in projects - now I just need to complete them. So many things to do...so little time. It's always fun here at Messy Jess's

10 comments:

tammy said...

I totally gasped out loud. We would not have a happy house if that happened around here. I know what you mean though about not wanting it in your front room. I refuse to put one in mine.

Becka Babe said...

I WANNA SEE THE BROKEN T.V.!!!! You gotta at least let me see Jon's masterpiece!

Jess said...

You need the TLC crew to come and help you dont you... lol.. hope you get soe of your projects done soon!

Messy Jess said...

There really isn't anything to show - the glass didn't shatter and when you turn it on there are black streaks running horizontal all across the screen.

Scrappy Girl said...

You are a busy gal...I can't believe the hammer to the tv thing...OMGoodness.

Nana said...

My oh my you have lot's of energy.

Kerri said...

Oh my goodness! If my kids ever do that, take me away, because I'd hate to see my husbands reaction. in fact if my kids do that,I better take them away so that they will be able to live! Boys...give him a big hug and kiss!

tara @ kidz said...

OH NO! You seem to be handling it so well. I'd be curled in the fetal position waiting for husband to calm down! Good luck with all your projects. =)

Cynthia said...

Oh dear! My hubs would freak out too. He freaks if the kids forget and leave the thing on.

Side note- I love the dressers in the girls' room. It's going to look so good in there once you get it finished.

I'm always knee deep in half-finished projects too.

Mother Goose said...

eeks, a hammer to the flatscreen not a good thing, but I just adore your children's dresser! and you have got to be as strong as an ox and as busy as a beaver! any more animal likes I can generate?? hmm... are you hungry as a horse??