The sacred name of Mother



I see my mother kneeling
with her family each day
I hear the words she whispers
as she bows her head to pray.
Her plea to the Father quiets all my fears,
and I am thankful
Love is spoken here

Mine is a home
where every hour
is blessed by the strength
of Priesthood power,
With Father and Mother
leading the way
Teaching me how to trust and obey
And the things they teach
are crystal clear,
For love is spoken here

I can often feel the Savior near
When Love is spoken here


Mom, Happy Mother's Day

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I've been wondering how you are doing. I know you've been under A LOT of pressure. I'm just wishing you a happy Mother's Day. May the blessings of heaven be poured out on you.

MommyChickadee said...

I love that picture! (And that song, for that matter...) Thanks for a beautiful Mother's day post.

tiburon said...

So sweet :)