Out my back door

We may be moving again. We were hoping to get into a home on a double lot but it didn't go through. We were going to just sit still for awhile but this morning the ceiling in our bedroom caved in - water, water everywhere. So that's the last straw. We need to get out - right now.

We are going to have to fit our family into a small apartment and that means we won't be able to take the trampoline with us. Right now it sits at our back door. We live in a trailer and the landlord has no back door steps. So that trampoline is right up against the house and the kids can just open the back door and jump right out.

Kinda Trailor Trashy - I know. But how cool is that? out my backdoor!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

5 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Good luck with the move!

Cynthia said...

I just want you to know how much I admire your commitment to your kids. That you are willing to do whatever it takes, whatever the cost to ensure Valorie got the services she needed- well, you are an awesome Mom!

I think my kids would go nuts if they had access to the trampoline like that. Totally fun.

Sorry you have to move again, darn it! Still, it sounds like you're in a bad spot and NEED to do it.

tammy said...

My kids would think that is the greatest thing ever. I just want to echo what Cynthia said, too, about how much I admire you doing what you need to do for your kids.

Renna said...

That' crazy, what can we do to help.

Loralee and the gang... said...

You have your priorities straight, girl! That takes courage, the kind that I wish I had...