all nestled in...again...

We ended up living with my in-laws for a few weeks.

There was a lot of washing blankets and SHHHH! Be Quiet! SHHHHH! Don't yell. Your too loud. We're inside...please use your quiet voice!

The kids slept on an air mattress and all of them were wetting the bed. It made me realize how stressed out they were - or how tired - or maybe too scared to go upstairs in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. But there was plenty of washing to do.

Valorie clung to me like a baby monkey and panicked if I went to a different room without her. It's been almost 4 weeks that we have moved into our "new" house and she is finally getting better. I think we are finally settled in again.

During all this chao's - Jon turned 7 and the highlight of his birthday was the very blue frosting on the cake.

Valorie turned 2 and she fell in love with one particular toy and hasn't set it down...a very UGLY my little pony. The kids think it's a unicorn.

Easter....We got snow dumped on us so we did everything inside.















I am just so grateful to be all nestled in again. Our little nest has been anchored and the little chicks are happily peeping.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad you are settled. It's so hard to be uprooted. I hope you all can be there for a LONG time and just LIVE without any serious, life-alterning drama. You deserve the break!

islandgirl said...

WOW, that's quite the Easter snow you guys had there!