Fun in the sun?

Summer Park Hopping has been interrupted by this ugly little picture...



That's sun allergy. My baby has decided to break out like this every time we go outdoors. It looks really bad but doesn't seem to bother her. We have to dose her up with Claritin and rub her down with 100 percent Sun Blocker.

So....we replaced park hopping with this and this and that....


That water is freezing and they love it! I love it.

We had another round of my husband being sick and needing medical attention - which I'm getting better at handling. I've come to the relization that life is in God's hands and so rather than reacting to it - I will use my wise intuition and not my "Oh no! The sky is falling approach".

I was able to pull out my compassion and "get er done attitude"- usually my first response is to get angry that he is sick and not feeling well and afraid that I may have to resort to doing daycare to take care of my family. Which is why I started my daycare in the first place and chose to move into a big house on the hill next to the childrens school and church. I will check myself into a mental hospital before I EVER do daycare again.

I've been reading Robin McGraws book from my heart to yours - It's Dr Phil's wife and I absolutely love that girl. She is wise and witty and has used her life lessons to impower herself. I have also been having a love affair with Joyce Meyer - she really knows how to tell it like it is and paints a clear picture of what God is like.

SO...in the meantime while trying to find a happy balance with each of my responsibilites we have been creating memories like this one...







And enjoying the Holidays - like this one...
















No comments: