leaving cyber space destination earth

I deleted over 200 friends on facebook.....I must be insane.

I am going through withdrawals. Who is doing what? Who commented on my status? What does so and so think?

A friend of mine passed away a year ago and it breaking my heart to see her loved ones mourn and miss her every day. Breaking my heart that without her I am not really part of their lives and they do not need me or want me. I don't want to quit loving them or caring about them - I just can't right now. For my own healing. So I can deal with it and move on.

I promised lots of stories from my trip and most of them are in the form of pictures. I've already posted some of them. The most important thing I did on my vacation was to spend lots of time with my kids - but even then I realized I still needed to reconnect with them during ordinary moments throughout the day.

So move over facebook! I'll be doing my status updates in real person in real time with real people. WISH ME LUCK!

No pictures today....lucky you! I will try to keep it to a minimum : )

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can relate to this so much. Hugs!

Cynthia said...

Good luck! It's amazing how hard it is to unplug.