Cloud Nine

I'm on cloud 9 and I have no intention of returning.

On the drive home from picking up my preschoolers I kept taking mental pictures of people and things I passed and wishing I had brought the camera with me.  I have been on cloud nine since I purchased my new camera.  I don't know how I ever got along without it - and can't remember life before I had it.  It's that special.  It's that much a part of me. 

Over the weekend 4 families let me take their pictures in the park.  The pictures turned out well and the families were happy with them.  I loved the time we spent together capturing the shots but it was while I was editing them that I fell in love with the people all over again.  I was able to catch some of their personalities and some special moments.  Editing can be very personal and emotional.  I love these people! 

I have always loved taking pictures but now that I have the proper equipment it has taken this fascination to a whole new level.  I hope that I never retire of taking pictures. 

You might have to come visit me at my new blog if I should go missing from here.  I will be posting pictures over there as soon as I get permission to do so.

Messy Jess Photography

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm very happy for you. It's fun to see you enjoying life so much again after all the rain that was pouring when we first 'met' through blogging. May the joy continue!

Jami said...

How much does it cost and where can I get one? I can totally relate to how you're feeling! Seriously, can you tell me about your camera so I can (ahem) tell my husband about it before Christmas gets here? ;)