I know my Redeemer Lives

I was driving in my car headed down the freeway wondering where in life I was headed when I heard this most beautiful song on the radio. It was a moment where God seemed to speak directly to me and testified that HE was in charge and that HE would take me to higher heights.
It still brings me peace whenever I hear it.


Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide until evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

The very same God that spins things in orbit
He runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory!

He lives to take away my shame. He lives forever I'll proclaim. That the payment for my sin was the precious life He gave. But now He's alive and there's an empty grave!
I know my Redeemer lives! I know, I know my Redeemer Lives!

Nicole C Mullen on playlist.com
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/269033489

or You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpCaNBhK4S0

2 comments:

tammy said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Becka Babe said...

I cant get through that song without tearing up lol!