Questions to ask your Missionary
I love finding things to write to you about - but today I want to turn the table around and ask you some questions:
I found this list of questions on line - "Questions to ask your missionary"
If you have time I would love to hear your answers!
If not, go ahead and answer and put it in your journal so you have it to re-read later when you get home and it will remind you of your own personal growth during this time.
I hope you enjoyed your Christmas season and may it continue all year long!
1. When was the last time you laughed with your companion and why? What makes you laugh in your area? How do you stay light hearted?
2. What has your mission president been doing to inspire the mission? What do you love about your mission president?
3. Tell us in person about the last miracle you witnessed…When was the last time you saw an answer to prayer?
4. What do you like about your companion? Do have fun in the work together?
5. Are there any inside jokes in your mission? What is your current mission theme right now?
6. How are your clothes holding up? How are your feet?
7. Have you found any new investigators from your past investigators in your area book?
8. What was your favorite meal from members during the mission so far?
9. Are there street vendors in your area? Do they offer good food? Do you snack during the day between lessons?
10. What has been your favorite P-day activity so far?
11. Do you do a lot of service in your area? What service projects have you done?
12. How many progressing investigators do you have right now? Any new ones since the last email?
13. How much do you work on retention in your area? Are there a lot of less active members?
14. What is your favorite smell in your area right now? Least favorite?
15. How often do you do laundry? When was the last time you washed your sheets? :)
16. What is music like in your ward? Does everyone sing? Does it sound good? Have you had to help with music?
17. What are some of the local sayings and interesting things people say in your area? (if they are in a foreign mission)
18. What’s the scariest thing that has happened to you so far where you have felt protected as a missionary?
19. What do most people do for work in your area or is it pretty mixed?
20. Share with us how has your testimony grown since leaving home? (In your mission language if you want). How has the atonement strengthened you as a missionary?
21. What should we do to be better missionaries at home while you are gone?
another thought completed by Messy Jess