My new love - Chevy Tahoe

I used to be in love with the Dodge Durango.  I had one a long time ago - it even had a sunroof.  I was obsessed with the Durango....  I first saw one in 1995 and I was like whoa!  and then I was like WOW!



So much in love with it that my husband and kids now play the slug bug game with the durango. 

If someone sees a Dodge durango they yell out "DODGE DURANGO" and then say the color. 

If you mistake a vehicle for a durango then you lose a point and you can go into the negative.

BUT THEN THIS HAPPENED...

I fell in love with the Chevy Tahoe. 

SIGH. 

The insurance from the car accident finally came through and they gave us a rental car. 

I've been driving around in this 2015 model and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. 

I don't want to give it back to them.  They will have to pry it from my dead cold fingers LOL. 

I would give the car a hug but I don't want to scratch it. 

If ever I was a salesman - I would sale you this car- well not THIS car ...but you know what I mean.

No comments: